Thursday, April 24, 2014

Why Rishikesh is famous

Where Rishikesh?
Rishikesh located in Uttrkahand State of India. Its surrounded by three major distic of Uttrakahnd name are
> Tehri Garhwal.
> Pauri Garhwal.
> Haridwar.

Its center of spiritual and religious activites. Its located right bank of the River Ganga, and surrounded by a beautifull
Hills. Its also known as the Gate of Hindu pilgrimage Badrinath Dham, Kedarnath Dham. Now a day we also know as Capital of
Yoga here is lots of yoga Ashram, around a year lakh of the people viisted here for Yoga.

Tourist Place.

Now a day Rishikesh is not only the Holy place of India Uttrakhand. Its famous for its natural power, Yoga, Adventure Games,
River Ganga Rafting or even Camping with Ganga Bank.

River Rafting spread the Ganga Bank form Byasi bank to Rishikesh, I was ofenly visted there, When ever I was there I feel a
supper natural power. Last time I was there with my company camp with River Ganga Bank we  enjoyed there lots and every captured
a memorable memory.

If any one want to visit the this holy place contact me on my email : aayamusafir@gmail.com we will make you comfort, safety entire your holiday .
Aaya Musafir

0 comments:

Post a Comment